*

Featured Post

Nutrition and Hormonal Balance

  Good Morning,  Nutrition and Hormonal Balance As an acupuncturist in the area of fertility, I realize tha...

Subscribe Updates via email

Subscribe Updates via email

Enter your email address:

Friday, July 27, 2012

[AlternativeAnswers] Steps for following Raw Diet

Steps for following Raw Diet:


Before planning to take raw diet, you should need some research about its viability, inclusion of essential nutrients, health quotient. Of course, the planned raw food diet could be of great value to derive all nature�s health benefits. Before going for raw food, you should understand the philosophy behind the plan and the purpose linked to the raw diet. The Nutritionists or Dieticians recommend some steps to consider for planning raw food diet.

Basically, the 75 percent of daily diet requirement should be met with raw food diet and the rest 25 % should be met with cooked foods. People who follow raw food diet, argue that valuable enzymes, vitamins, minerals would be lost while cooking foods in high temperature. It is must to have the advice of your Nutritionist or Dietician for planning and going in for raw food diet. They recommend the type of raw food diet should be taken while taking into consideration of your health, medical history, age and work routine.

Steps for following raw diet; It is imperative to have balanced diet plan before you are committed to follow raw food diet. Firstly, raw food diet plan should be preferred for a short term and extend the plan slowly for a long term. Of course, transition from taking cooked food to raw food might be difficult and troublesome. So, you should ensure fresh un processed foods from organic sources, as it comes without adulterations.

The good quality of kitchen equipments like food processor, blender, cutting boards, sharp knives, good quality dehydrator, good quality processor, and juicer should be kept handy for following raw food diet. You should consider easy to prepare raw foods for diet and you should compromise with taste before trying raw food diet. As far as possible select fresh food items to maintain long term raw diet plan.

Food sources play an important role for planning and going in for raw food diet. Fresh organic foods should be preferred for raw diet. Try to consider the fresh fruits, fresh vegetables, good quality leafy green vegetables, roots, fresh herbs, nuts like walnuts, almonds, cashews, seeds like sesame seeds, sun flower seeds, raisins, berries, raspberries, cranberries, coconut milk, apricots, pineapples, apples, mangoes, dates are some of the food items to include in the raw food diet plan.


------------------------------------

*********************************************
Peacefulmind.com Sponsors Alternative Answers-

HEALING NATURALLY- Learn preventative and curative measure to take for many ailments at:

http://www.peacefulmind.com/ailments.htm
____________________________________________

-To INVITE A FRIEND to our healing community, copy and paste this address in an email to them:

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/AlternativeAnswers/subs_invite

___________________________________________
To ADD A LINK, RESOURCE, OR WEBSITE to Alternative Answers please Go to:

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/AlternativeAnswers/links

_____________________________________________
Community email addresses:
Post message: AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe: AlternativeAnswers-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Unsubscribe: AlternativeAnswers-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
List owner: AlternativeAnswers-owner@yahoogroups.com
_________________________________________
Shortcut URL to this page:
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/AlternativeAnswersYahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AlternativeAnswers/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AlternativeAnswers/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
AlternativeAnswers-digest@yahoogroups.com
AlternativeAnswers-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
AlternativeAnswers-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Post a Comment