Stimulating the Flow of Inner Energy
Stimulating the flow of energy in our bodies is an easy and beneficial approach
to circulate blood, energy and fluids through our system. Movement of any kind
is the first step! Stimulating your flow of inner energy will boost your own
inner feelings of well-being. This is great for any practitioner who deals with
patients and clients.
1. Find a comfortable seated position, feet placed firmly into the ground, spine
straight, hands clasped and relaxed in your lap, eyes closed.
2. Begin with slow rhythmic breathing inhaling through the nose and exhaling
through the nose. Your goal is to make the exhale breath twice as long as the
inhaling breath. As you concentrate on this breathing, feel your hands and feet
start to warm up and your fingers tingle as your energy flow is stimulated.
3. To strengthen this exercise, visualize this energy flow as a red glow passing
down your arms and legs with each exhale. As the red energy glow passes through
your hands, allow it to radiate up through the center of your body. Red is a
warm, generating color. Always follow the breath through your body, visualize
it's path. Lead it to where you want it to go. 5 -10 minutes of this will allow
your body to be adequately energized!
Mountain Pose (Tadasana) and Variation
1. Stand erect, feet together, eyes closed. Listen to your body as it breathes.
Allow all the tension to relax in the muscles. Let go.
2. Step feet apart, shoulder width. Slowly raise the arms up on both sides with
an inhale to shoulder level. Exhale as you feel the blood rush through the arms,
3. Inhale and raise arms up all the way to the top, bring palms together, as you
exhale. Hold this posture for 5 to 10 seconds Breathing through the posture.
4. On your next exhale, lower your arms to a folded position over your head,
grasping your elbows with opposite hands. Relax and breath in this posture,
holding for 5-10 seconds.
5. Slowly inhale, open up and slowly lower the arms back to your sides.
6. Repeat this exercise four more times. You will create a powerful healing
inner energy supply and balanced physical tone.
Andrew Pacholyk, MS, L.Ac
Therapies for healing
mind, body, spirit
Peacefulmind.com Sponsors Alternative Answers-
HEALING NATURALLY- Learn preventative and curative measure to take for many ailments at:
-To INVITE A FRIEND to our healing community, copy and paste this address in an email to them:
To ADD A LINK, RESOURCE, OR WEBSITE to Alternative Answers please Go to:
Community email addresses:
Post message: AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com
List owner: AlternativeAnswersemail@example.com
Shortcut URL to this page: