I just wanted to note that several years ago my friend's son had a sudden
allergic reaction to a preservative in sausage. It required a 911 call and
great emergency responses to save his life. He stopped breathing.
I also want to add that it was mentioned that in his situation he might have
gotten too much of the preservative in one bite because it was not
thoroughly mixed correctly in the food product.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Peacefulmind.com Sponsors Alternative Answers-
HEALING NATURALLY- Learn preventative and curative measure to take for many ailments at:
-To INVITE A FRIEND to our healing community, copy and paste this address in an email to them:
To ADD A LINK, RESOURCE, OR WEBSITE to Alternative Answers please Go to:
Community email addresses:
Post message: AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com
List owner: AlternativeAnswersemail@example.com
Shortcut URL to this page: