*

Featured Post

Nutrition and Hormonal Balance

  Good Morning,  Nutrition and Hormonal Balance As an acupuncturist in the area of fertility, I realize tha...

Subscribe Updates via email

Subscribe Updates via email

Enter your email address:

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Re: [AlternativeAnswers] Low back pain. Help.

 

Hi polina,
Try magnesium oil. It is available from healthfood stores. Just rub it on your lower back and thighs.
Because most  people are short of this essential nutrient because the soil is deficient the food is too.
then we eat it and we are also deficient. Put on twice the amount for the first few days. You may
notice it working by day 2.
Do
you know that most of us today are suffering from certain
dangerous
diet deficiencies which cannot be remedied until
depleted
soils from which our food comes are brought into
proper
mineral balance. The alarming fact is that foods
(
fruit, vegetables and grains) now being raised on millions of
acres
of land that no longer contain enough of certain minerals
are
starving us- no matter how much of them we eat.
The
truth is that our foods vary enormously in value, and
some
are not worth eating as food.               Our physical well-
being
is more directly dependent on the minerals we take
into
our systems than upon calories or vitamins or upon the
precise
proportions    of    starch, protein, or carbohydrates
we
consume. Laboratory tests prove that the fruits, the veg-
etables,
the grains, the eggs, even the milk and the meats
of
today are not what they were a few generations ago.No
man
today can eat enough fruit and vegetables to supply his
stomach
with the mineral salts he requires for perfect health
because
his stomach isn't big enough to hold them ! And we
are
turning into a nation of big stomachs.
From
the 74th Congress, 2nd session.
Senate
document no: 264. 1936
 
To make matters worse the blood test doctor's  use are wrong in relation to magnesium and calcium
Dr Roland Elin of the Department
of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, University of Louisville makes this point
clear:
The definition of magnesium deficiency seems simple, but it is complicated by
the lack of available clinical tests for the assessment of magnesium status.
Ideally we would define magnesium deficiency as a reduction in the total body
magnesium content. Tests should be available to identify which tissues are
deficient and the state of magnesium in these tissues. Unfortunately, this
definition is incompatible with current technology."
But the doctors only test the blood which contains maybe 1% what about the other 99% in the bones and tissues? Whole body tests do
exist but only fairly recently and are not known widely. Exatest.com.  
David
 
 

________________________________
From: polina_romanova <polina_romanova@yahoo.com>
To: AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, 12 November 2012, 10:41
Subject: [AlternativeAnswers] Low back pain. Help.


 

Hello. I'm female,30. For a long time suffer from low back pain, right hip joint and right groin pain. I visited different doctors and tried many treatments but still without relief. I will be glad to listen to other people about it and get consultations. Thanks.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)
Recent Activity:
*********************************************
Peacefulmind.com Sponsors Alternative Answers-

HEALING NATURALLY- Learn preventative and curative measure to take for many ailments at:

http://www.peacefulmind.com/ailments.htm
____________________________________________

-To INVITE A FRIEND to our healing community, copy and paste this address in an email to them:

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/AlternativeAnswers/subs_invite

___________________________________________
To ADD A LINK, RESOURCE, OR WEBSITE to Alternative Answers please Go to:

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/AlternativeAnswers/links

_____________________________________________
Community email addresses:
  Post message: AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com
  Subscribe:    AlternativeAnswers-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
  Unsubscribe:  AlternativeAnswers-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
  List owner:   AlternativeAnswers-owner@yahoogroups.com
_________________________________________
Shortcut URL to this page:
  http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/AlternativeAnswers
.

__,_._,___
Post a Comment