Andrew, I thank you for most inspiring,motivating, encouraging,spiritually uplifting and I come to this site as it teaches things I dont know as I live to learn everyday.I just want to thank you and appreciate all the wealth of information you take your time to write so that people like me can benefit. Thanks
From: Andrew Pacholyk <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2012 10:41 AM
Subject: [AlternativeAnswers] Soul Satisfying Journey: Create Your Travel Journal
Soul Satisfying Journey: Create Your Travel Journal
This Travel Journal or Life Journal, is a great way to bring the power of your thoughts, good energy and a generous outlook along with you for the ride! A Travel Journal can be used for writing down memorable events you have experienced during the day or a life checklist! These journals are good places to record your positive outlook, your goals for achieving a path on your travels and your daily affirmation. It can allow you to look at that information later for inspiration and guidance.
"Striving to meet difficult goals has pushed us to stretch the horizons of what we think is possible and broadening our journey."
Tips for Creating Your Travel Journal
1. Upon waking, choose or create a positive affirmation you will say throughout the day.
2. It is a good idea to write words such as I am, I can, I will.
3. Write down your positive perception of the journey today.
4. Jot down significant words/phrases, that signify your mindfulness, today. "My partner", "my great career", "my respect for myself".
5. Where would you like to start on your journey? Explain in your journal.
6. What do you find pleasure in? Write down each day, something new that you find pleasure in doing, seeing, smelling, hearing...
7. If there are colors, which you encounter, write them down. Wear that color today. Find that color in food and enjoy it. Carry that color around with you today. Look at it periodically in nature. What colors during your trip had positive impact or negative impact?
8. Do you see failure as a stumbling block or a stepping stone? Find three things in failure that make it a stepping stone to the next level!
9. Be sure and write the time and day on the top of the travel page.
10. Make this journal your own! Buy or make a book that you are eager to go to each day. Use stickers, color, doodles that all express your happiness.
Andrew Pacholyk MS L.Ac
Therapies for healing
mind, body, spirit
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Peacefulmind.com Sponsors Alternative Answers-
HEALING NATURALLY- Learn preventative and curative measure to take for many ailments at:
-To INVITE A FRIEND to our healing community, copy and paste this address in an email to them:
To ADD A LINK, RESOURCE, OR WEBSITE to Alternative Answers please Go to:
Community email addresses:
Post message: AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com
List owner: AlternativeAnswersemail@example.com
Shortcut URL to this page: