Featured Post

Nutrition and Hormonal Balance

  Good Morning,  Nutrition and Hormonal Balance As an acupuncturist in the area of fertility, I realize tha...

Subscribe Updates via email

Subscribe Updates via email

Enter your email address:

Friday, December 23, 2011

Re: [AlternativeAnswers] Serious issue with my genital.. plz do help..


 i am sorry but i fear surgery may be your only answer - but it will be a very simple  surgery - as the skin will be shorter on one side and it needs to have tiny cut  in surface skin only so ask  for the right doctor- most people fear surgery  in this region of the body and due to embarrassment may prevent some one seeking help- such a problem could  be  painfull for your future wife- it is possible youwill need plastic surgery -which may involve  removing small amount of skin from buttocks and adding to one side of  penis  to allow penis to become erect in  an even mode-do not feel embarrassed as many men have problems in this area and it is good you are trying to solve this problem before marraige and such an opporation will not effect your feeling  -in fact it is quite likely it will enhance your pleasure as there will be less stress on one side  so be brave and consult the corect doctor for such a problem- perhaps your own doctor can
recommend you a specialist that  deals with this sort of problem -dont let just any doctor  do this procedure -only if they have good experience-good luck  with your search for a suitable life partner and may you be happy and blessed with many children and a  happy  life ahead.

From: Amazing Lover <amazinglover85@yahoo.com>
To: "AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com" <AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 21 December 2011 12:17 AM
Subject: [AlternativeAnswers] Serious issue with my genital.. plz do help..


Hi There,


age is 26, Indian, uncircumcised. I am suffering from my shape of my
penis. It is bent towards left and down severely. It is not seems good
when it erect. I think its not comfortable at the time of intercourse
and my partner may feel scare when she see at our first-night. So I want
to straighten it with out any surgery. Please suggest some natural ways
like exercise/yoga and any natural ingredients.

P.S. This is serious issue for me as our parents are searching for a match to me. Please do suggest some solution.

Yours Sincerely,
A bad luck Boy :-(

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Recent Activity:
Peacefulmind.com Sponsors Alternative Answers-

HEALING NATURALLY- Learn preventative and curative measure to take for many ailments at:


-To INVITE A FRIEND to our healing community, copy and paste this address in an email to them:


To ADD A LINK, RESOURCE, OR WEBSITE to Alternative Answers please Go to:


Community email addresses:
  Post message: AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com
  Subscribe:    AlternativeAnswers-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
  Unsubscribe:  AlternativeAnswers-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
  List owner:   AlternativeAnswers-owner@yahoogroups.com
Shortcut URL to this page:

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Post a Comment