This problem can be due to many reasons which are to be unfolded. Stomach disorders like dyspepsia, eructations, gastric derangement etc can be the reason. This is the problem of digestive tract, you feel diseased in upper part which may be a reflection of lower part as well. Anemia can cause it also. Besides all that there may be some long standing psychological problems with you like grief, tension, depression etc.
So this requires much of investigation by questioning and Homeopathic way of treatment is the best way to follow. If you have one practicing Classical Homeopath in your area please contact to him.
I may help you remotely but it will take more time and patience.
From: Channing <email@example.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2011 3:50 AM
Subject: [AlternativeAnswers] Questions about GERD
I am a Female with Autism the Aspergers Kind I am having a lot of problems with Vomiting from my GERD (Also Known as ACID Reflux or Heartburn) I have some questions my questions are:
1. I am having a lot of regurgitation before I Vomit What can I do to stop regurgitation?
2. Does a Food Allegery make a Person have:
3. Make them feel that they are having a heart attack
These are the symptoms I am having?
3. I am on protonix for GERD (Also known As ACID Reflux or Heartburn) and this is not Helping at all. I have tried Tums, Gaviscon, Prilosec Zantac and Omeprazole for my GERD (Also known as ACID reflux or Heartburn and this did not Help
4. When I vomit I am vomiting up any food and drink I take in at Dinner time when I usually finish at 5pm because I am vomiting every night between 6pm-12am If I have Dinner What Can I do?
5. My Gastro Doctor Says he Cannot Help me with fixing the Vomiting problem that is going on with my GERD (Also known as ACID Reflux or Heartburn) What Can I do?
I want to say Thank you to anyone that can give answers
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Peacefulmind.com Sponsors Alternative Answers-
HEALING NATURALLY- Learn preventative and curative measure to take for many ailments at:
-To INVITE A FRIEND to our healing community, copy and paste this address in an email to them:
To ADD A LINK, RESOURCE, OR WEBSITE to Alternative Answers please Go to:
Community email addresses:
Post message: AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com
List owner: AlternativeAnswersfirstname.lastname@example.org
Shortcut URL to this page: