I am a Female with Autism the Aspergers Kind I am having a lot of problems with Vomiting from my GERD (Also Known as ACID Reflux or Heartburn) I have some questions my questions are:
1. I am having a lot of regurgitation before I Vomit What can I do to stop regurgitation?
2. Does a Food Allegery make a Person have:
3. Make them feel that they are having a heart attack
These are the symptoms I am having?
3. I am on protonix for GERD (Also known As ACID Reflux or Heartburn) and this is not Helping at all. I have tried Tums, Gaviscon, Prilosec Zantac and Omeprazole for my GERD (Also known as ACID reflux or Heartburn and this did not Help
4. When I vomit I am vomiting up any food and drink I take in at Dinner time when I usually finish at 5pm because I am vomiting every night between 6pm-12am If I have Dinner What Can I do?
5. My Gastro Doctor Says he Cannot Help me with fixing the Vomiting problem that is going on with my GERD (Also known as ACID Reflux or Heartburn) What Can I do?
I want to say Thank you to anyone that can give answers
Peacefulmind.com Sponsors Alternative Answers-
HEALING NATURALLY- Learn preventative and curative measure to take for many ailments at:
-To INVITE A FRIEND to our healing community, copy and paste this address in an email to them:
To ADD A LINK, RESOURCE, OR WEBSITE to Alternative Answers please Go to:
Community email addresses:
Post message: AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com
List owner: AlternativeAnswersfirstname.lastname@example.org
Shortcut URL to this page: