first of all I am not a doctor, these are some sugjestions from reaserching the net. do your own before you act!
1. get magnisium, zinc. and b6.
2. get rid of exposure to heavy metals- especialy aluminum.
no mor aluminum baking trays, foil, pots. to help aluminum out of the system try vitamin c, or cleation.
3. get rid of artificial colors & preservatives& sweeteners.
4. cut out added sugars, and starches.- eat small meals several times a day
5. check for alergies.
6. you can do herbal medication like ginko & ginseng.- together they work like ritalin - so they say.
8. look for additional simptoms, skin problems, astma, etc. sometimes these can give a hint as to the real problem.
with more info- maybe our group can help more.
I would realy like to hear more wisdom on this one from andrew!
hope this helps
--- In AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com, "momanddad1" <momanddad1@...> wrote:
> Any suggestions on a natural approach for ADHD for a child? He has trouble
> focusing and is really on the hyper side. Tried Adderall per doc but it has
> caused aggressive behavior.
Peacefulmind.com Sponsors Alternative Answers-
HEALING NATURALLY- Learn preventative and curative measure to take for many ailments at:
-To INVITE A FRIEND to our healing community, copy and paste this address in an email to them:
To ADD A LINK, RESOURCE, OR WEBSITE to Alternative Answers please Go to:
Community email addresses:
Post message: AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com
List owner: AlternativeAnswersemail@example.com
Shortcut URL to this page: