Creating A Healthy Belief System
A belief system that serves us well, is a belief in unlimited
abundance, a deserving and humble nature and room to understand that,
which serves the common good. Consider these suggestions for creating
a healthy belief system that serves you:
1. Start by allowing abundance into your life: There are no limits
except for those we impose on ourselves. Believing you cannot have
what you want in your life, is a self-destructive and disparaging
idea that you create yourself.
2. Use the words "unlimited possibilities": This is your mantra. I
have, I desire, I believe in...."unlimited possibilities". Abundance
is a long lasting, enduring enjoyment of life. It is being in love
3. Understand that you are deserving: No, it is not your "karma", not
your "lot in life", not "what you deserve"... we are ALL deserving.
You deserve all that the Universe is able to give, and these
are "endless possibilities".
4. Improve your self esteem: We can all seek to improve ourselves. It
is time you became committed to truly loving and appreciating
yourself and who you are. Take a minute to look at your
individualism. Honor who you are. Honor what it took to get you
there. Chest up and get moving!
5. Improve feelings of self-hate arising out of guilt: Is it possible
that your guilty feelings are excessive, your self-hate is an
overreaction? Yes. Look back at the cause of this belief. Who are you
really punishing here? Re-evaluate your situation. Stop the self
punishment and forgive yourself....and others. It serves only to wear
6. Look at your negative beliefs: What is standing in your way? Is it
issues around love, money, health. Take a look at these issues on an
individual basis. Remove the question from the situation. Does it
really have value? What is the true connection between you and this
7. Are you general happy?: If so, make a list of 10 things that bring
you happiness! If you believe you are not, make a list of 5 thinks
that do not. Evaluate these 5 items of unhappiness. Each has a
solution that you are going to solve!
8. Perhaps there is a current belief that no longer serves you: have
the courage and the strength to seek the truth. Allow yourself to let
go of an old, hurtful or useless idea or concept that does you no
good. Allow yourself. Let it go.
9. Search for meaning by reading and reflection: The search itself
will help restore a degree of sense and purpose to existence.
10. Some important values: about your belief system include giving,
sharing, accepting compliments and recognizing new beginnings.
Andrew Pacholyk, MS, L.Ac
Therapies for healing
mind, body, spirit
|Reply via web post||Reply to sender||Reply to group||Start a New Topic||Messages in this topic (5)|
Peacefulmind.com Sponsors Alternative Answers-
HEALING NATURALLY- Learn preventative and curative measure to take for many ailments at:
-To INVITE A FRIEND to our healing community, copy and paste this address in an email to them:
To ADD A LINK, RESOURCE, OR WEBSITE to Alternative Answers please Go to:
Community email addresses:
Post message: AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com
List owner: AlternativeAnswersemail@example.com
Shortcut URL to this page: