Importance and Benefits of Drinking Water - Everyone knows that how essential is water to survive but had you ever came to know about the other benefits of water? Human body has 60-70% of water and is a very important nutrient which is beneficial for our body and health in many ways.
1. Human health is dependent on the immune system and drinking sufficient amount of water a day flushes out toxic chemicals from the body making the immune system strong to fight against different ailments like dehydration, fatigue, headache etc.
2. During summers our body loses too much fluid in the form of sweat and drinking good amount of water in these conditions helps to replace the lost fluids and lowers the body temperature.
3. It enhances the skin to look younger by providing natural moisture to the skin because drinking more water makes the skin hydrated hence making the skin look more fresh and young.
4. Drinking enough amount of water helps in proper digestion of food hence preventing the body from constipation and discomfort.
5. Drinking more water helps in proper absorption of essential vitamins of the food providing the body with a boost of energy to perform our daily activities.
6. Drinking water also helps in reducing your weight as it flushes out unnecessary fats, toxic, chemicals from the body. It also reduces hunger which indicates our body to eat less resulting in weight loss.
7. As the brain is mostly made up of water so drinking more water helps the brain to circulate fresh-oxygenated blood through the body making our body physically and mentally alert and healthy.
Now as you have came to know that how important is water for our body, you must be thinking of how much water one should drink in a day? The answer is 8-10 glasses or 2 liters of water, yes! you should drink this much amount of water a day to keep your body fit and healthy.